Saturday, February 05, 2011

Reconciliation


Pain. Anguish. Frustration.
with life.
with my Life.
but why?
are emotions ever easy to explain?

Joy. Love. Content.
with life.
with My life.
why?
because I have so much.

Why the contrast?
Why the opposition?
Where is consistency?
Where is symmetry?
How do I reconcile the disparity of my emotions?

I don’t.
I just accept that they exist.
Independent from each other,
but united in me.
Reconciliation of differences only expounds them.

Each attempt in the past has failed,
So I move on.
I accept them.
I live with them.
I even love them.

Pain. Anguish. Frustration.
Joy. Love. Content.
Peace and Happiness
Sorrow and Fear.
All let me know: I’m alive!

1 comment:

Danika said...

You're a pretty good writer you know...I never knew that about you. :)